Today We Saw ... (May 27)

a mother snapping turtle laying eggs. See the after pictures on the side bar. More photos coming soon.

Team 4 Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 24, 2010

In the morning, J fed Rocky 13 Reptomin he gobbled them so fast that I couldn't believe my eyes. Then we fed Rocky 3 Growth Formula pellets and he ate those in a flash. After that we fed him 3 more, he drained those 3 in his mouth. How does he do that so fast? That is 16 Reptomin in all. Then we fed Rocky Tubifex worms but he ignored it. That's weird. Rocky ate a lot in the morning. I am very surprised.

At 10:00 we saw a little brown pellet that like Guinea pig poop. "Guess he pooped" We all said at once. I picked up the Poop with the net and threw it away. After that we continued with our regular routine by feeding Rocky a Reptomin. He ate it before I could blink, so I fed him another. After about 4 Reptomin he was full. Probably because he already ate 16 Reptomin and 3 Growth Formula pellets in the morning. So now he's eaten 20 Reptomin and 3 Growth Formula pellets

In the afternoon James and N and me fed him 3 Repto-min , Rocky just stood there ignoring one. Then he gobbled all the rest of them in a flash. I have never seen him eat so fast in my life .

We fed Rocky 1 Reptomin in the late afternoon splash! Rocky sat as still as a statue. N tried to feed Rocky 1 more Reptomin but Rocky just ran away from it. Then we had to take the Reptomin out of Rocky's tank. There wasn't anything cool about the late afternoon.

I hope you liked our entry!