Today We Saw ... (May 27)

a mother snapping turtle laying eggs. See the after pictures on the side bar. More photos coming soon.

Team 3 Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This morning, Rocky ate 5 Repotomin and a Tuboflex worm cube. This afternoon I gave rocky a huge handfull of Reptomin, thinking he couldn't eat much of it. Rocky didn't like them so I went to type my blog. When i finished my first sentence, I went to check on Rocky.
I expected to see all the Reptomin still there, but there were just four left!!! :) Then OL gave Rocky two handfulls of Reptomin.
Rocky didn't eat them, so it was a waste. :( Rocky loves reptomin VERY much. I can't belive Rocky ate so much Reptomin in five seconds.

Today Rocky ate 200 Reptomin for me and one cube. He always ate 10 but one by one. Rocky also ate 500 blood worms off a cube. Rocky once curled his head and got the Reptomin.

I wasn't here today but JJ and OL told me that Rocky ate 200 Reptomin. He made a new record.

This time Rocky ate 269 and 500 blood worms out of a cube, and two wiggly worms in about a second or less. He'd snap like a baby croc. It was amazing like a dinosaur on earth right now! Sometimes we would throw in a bunch of Retomin and wait for Rocky to eat them. Rocky would gobble up the Reptomin like Cookie Monster, and sometimes Rocky would eat 6 Reptomin at a time and swallow them whole, it was really cool. When we fed Rocky the water it looked like goo and slime. Today Rocky tried to climb the filter but he fell down. What if he made it to the top, that would be awesome. Rocky looks like a skateboard because he has all these designs on him and a skateboard does too, and his four legs are like the wheels. Sometimes Rocky would put his head under the heater to get warm.