Today We Saw ... (May 27)

a mother snapping turtle laying eggs. See the after pictures on the side bar. More photos coming soon.

Team 1 Friday, April 2, 2010

In the morning I fed Rocky 34 Reptomin. He also ate 2 cubes of bloodworms. I ran to the freezer to cut some more bloodworms. He ate that too! I have noticed that Rocky has been eating more bloodworms than last week. He also ate two cubes of veggie cubes . Does Rocky feel full at all?

SNAP there goes a Reptomin. So far Rocky has eaten 50 Reptomin. When I gave him a piece of Reptomin he stuck his head up he was like a suction cup eating Reptomin. I never knew Rocky sticks his head up. I fed Rocky 1 veggie cube. He's been eating a lot of them over the weekend. A little later Rocky had been put in a mini tank because we fed him a guppy. At first Rocky was sooo scared of the guppy. 'Scaredy cat' I thought. But then the guppy was scared of him. SNAP!!! He was like a crane digging up guppies He was close but he missed. Hopefully he ate it a little later. He ate the guppy. After that we put him in his normal tank. He kept sticking his head up it was sooo weird? He never does that? When Rocky did it his head was like a rocket about to explode. A little later I looked away for a second and turned back, he wasn't were he was before. It feels like Rocky is as fast as lightning. First he's here and then he's in a different place in the tank.